Three decades ago, Suzuki literally invented the 4-wheel ATV. The original Suzuki LT-125 established Suzuki as the First on 4-Wheels. With the 30th anniversary of that breakthrough, the Suzuki KingQuad 400 lineup carries on the tradition of performance that rules. The KingQuad 400ASi offers an unrivaled combination of exciting sport performance and hard-working capabilities. So whether you're tacking a tough job or a tough trail, you'll appreciate its impressive torque and remarkably wide power band. It also lets you select two- or four-wheel drive operation quickly and conveniently, which gives it the versatility to handle rough conditions, daunting chores - or let you enjoy a backwoods getaway. Its aggressive styling also reflects its willingness to take on tough jobs. The KingQuad 400ASi has a strong powerplant engineered for impressive torque across a wide powerband and a technically advanced QuadMatic™ transmission that offers exciting sport performance matched by hardworking capabilities.
- The KingQuad 400ASi has Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection and comes with a new digital speedometer.
- The KingQuad 400ASi features a fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine with new cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler (for more powerful and efficient performance).
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold starts. The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) with factory-installed oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan helps cool engine during hard work or under excessive load.
- The KingQuad 400ASi comes with electric start. A start-in-gear system—functional when the rear brake is applied—allows starting the engine without shifting to neutral when conditions warrant.
- Suzuki's technically advanced QuadMatic transmission-a fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with high-low range and reverse. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents. (400ASi only)
- You can select two- or four-wheel drive operation with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The KingQuad 400ASi shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and provides nearly maintenance-free operation.
- A torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- High-low selectable sub-transmission helps provide maximum versatility over a variety of terrain. An automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
- Suzuki's innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during sport riding and while tackling difficult terrain.
- Overall length is under 82 inches so KingQuad 400ASi 4x4 fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed.
- Independent front A-arm suspension design offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance and allows 6.7 inches of wheel travel.
- A swingarm rear-suspension system with 6.7 inches of wheel travel and class-exclusive twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush responsiveness.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and maximum brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
- Large, 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treaded pattern offers consistent traction in wet conditions and a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper are durable and scratch resistance. Heavy-duty front and rear carrying racks let you easily take advantage of superb cargo-carrying capabilities.
- LCD digital instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lams for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
- Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender. A winch-ready chassis and factory-installed flexible tube routing for wiring make winch installation simple.
- Large 4.2-gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge for outstanding riding range.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- Water-resistant underseat rear storage compartment.
- 4WD: 4WD
- Overall Length: 2060 mm (81.0 in)
- Overall Width: 1145 mm (45.1 in)
- Wheelbase: 1270 mm (50.0 in)
- Ground Clearance: 250 mm (9.8 in)
- Seat Height: 840 mm (33.1 in)
- Curb Weight: 285 kg (628 lbs)
- Transmission: Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless
- Tires Rear: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.0 L (4.2 US gallons)
- Color: Terra Green and Flame Red
- Bore Stroke: 82.0 mm (3.228 in) x 71.2 mm (2.803 in)
- Displacement: 376cc, 4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC
- Starter: Electric
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Warranty: 12 month limited warranty.
All information is subject to change without notice. Suzuki ATVs may be used only by those aged 16 and older. Suzuki highly recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. We’ll even pay for it. For safety and training course information, see your dealer or call the SVIA at 1-800-852-5344. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Never carry passengers or engage in stunt riding. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. Avoid excessive speeds. Be extra careful on difficult terrain.